Saturday, February 8, 2014

SoSS Challenge #1 - A is for Anti - Valentine


Happy Saturday and thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (SoSS) for our very first challenge. Don't you just love that graphic?? Special thanks to Sister Lee for creating it for us!

This week we encourage you to let your inner snark fly free and create an Anti - Valentine project.

Let's see what the SoSS design team have created for this challenge...be sure to click on their names to visit their blogs and show them some crafty love...we LOVE to hear your comments!





Want to play along?? Of course you do!! You will have until 11:59 pm (EST) on Friday Feb 21st to upload your project using the Inlinkz below. 

Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to join the sisterhood:

  • Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
  • Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
Maybe YOU will be in our top three or win the coveted Queen of Snark badge to display on your blog!!

21 comments:

  1. Awesome beginning for the Snarky Girls...wtg and looking forward to more in the future...tfs ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snark on, my sisters, snark on! Awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother is rolling over in her grave. And she's not even dead yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, please! I just saw PJ's entry and give up. Seriously. Please give her a spot on the Design Team so the rest of us stand a chance!!! I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. must the project for the challenge be a card or can that be something else? and I love your blog and your works :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Snarkiness!!! And the sentiments, courtesy of Dyan Reavely--LOVE THEM!!! Soooo perfect for the Anti-Valentine's challenge! Love the blog, Ladies!! Looking forward to many years of the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Long Live the Snark!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Snarkiness!! And the sentiments of Dyan Reaveley---Soooo perfect for the theme of anti-Valentine's!! Looking forward to many years of the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to add more snarky cards to my stash, so thanks for this fun challenge with some great inspiration .....and chuckles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous first challenge!!! I dont see where it says how many projects you can enter! I have linked up two but obviously can remove one if need be. I read the faqs and it doesn't say how many times we can enter? thanks! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo! Yep you can enter more than once! I just updated the FAQ's :)

      Delete
    2. Fabulous Donna!!! I seem to have spread the Snarky Love based on a couple of comments below!! :) Off to have a look at the Sneaky Peak for Challenge 2! Cant wait! mo xxx

      Delete
  10. Just found you via Maureen - I LOVE you already! Super theme!
    Hugs Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! MY kinda Challenge Blog! I tooo found you through Maureen. Wish I'd waited to post my Anti-Valentine. Now I'm just gonna have to make another. Fabulous work by the team. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! So glad Maureen is sharing the snarky love!!

      Delete
    2. Oooh! that would be me! lol Loving the Snarky Side! :)

      Delete
  12. Waahahahaha - I found you too via Maureen.... SNARK right on there Girlz xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this challenge..sooo me heart-less..lolol..so i'm en teri ng also..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohhh this is just my kinda challenge blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SOOO gonna love playing here! xxD

    ReplyDelete