Hello and welcome snarky friends!
We have a fun, wacky challenge for you this fortnight at the
SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS:
Hatching, Matching, and Dispatching!
What the heck does that mean?
We are giving you the choice of making
a baby card, a wedding card, or a sympathy card!
Let's start off with our newest Queen of Snark and Guest Designer:
Now let's check out what the Sisters came up with:
Ready to join the Sisterhood and play along? Of course you are!
Here are some details you should keep in mind:
- You have until 11:55 PM EST on Friday, May 26th to upload your project using the Inlinkz below
- Visit the blogs of the Sisters and our Guest Designer, and leave them some bloggy lovin
- Link directly to your NEW project (no back linking please) generic or outdated links will be deleted
- Please include a link back to this challenge, and include our graphic on your blog post
- Please - no more than 10 combined challenges, including ours. Otherwise, you may be deleted. You know who you are. ;)
- You may enter a challenge up to 3 times, as long as each entry is a separate post
We hope you join us in our H is for Hatching, Matching, and Dispatching challenge! You just might be crowned QUEEN or PRINCESS of snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!
Great challenge and fab inspiration from the sisters as always, couldn't manage snarky but had fun with my 'matching' themed card!ReplyDelete
Back again with a 'dispatching' card this time, definitely no snark on this one though as actually needed to make a sympathy card.ReplyDelete
Third time's the charm for a bit of snark!ReplyDelete