Tuesday, August 8, 2017

All Hail the Queen of Snark!


Here we are at Tuesday again, and it's time to announce the winners for our last challenge, U is for UP YER KILT! Our entrants definitely brought their tartan A game. Let us present our newest queen...



Ike, as our newest Queen of Snark, we would like to invite you to join us as guest designer for our next challenge. Please email Lindsey at jazzbayf at gmail dot com by Friday, August 11 for all the details. 
And now, please tug your forelocks in honour of our newest princesses:








Congratulations to our Queen and her Royal Princesses! And a big kilted thank you to everyone who played along. We invite everyone to join in on our latest challenge, M IS FOR MINK!  


SaveSaveSaveSave

9 comments:

  1. WooHoo !!! It's ME :-D Thank you very much for choosing me and congrats to my Princesses :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and thank you so much for making me into a Princess even if I remain having to refer to Ike as my Queen hahahaha :) :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant selection! Well done to the Queen and princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant selection! Well done to the Queen and princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fabulous!!! Congrats ike!!! M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo, IKE! Had to say I got quite the giggle over your hilarious card and those of the princesses, too. Fabulous work! Wish I could have come up with something. I even told hubby about it, but he refused to model. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - I'd love to see him - I bet Hubs would look awesome :-) Thanks Donna xxx

      Delete