Tuesday, August 6, 2024

All Hail the Queens and Princesses of Snark!

Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

We totally dropped the ball on crowning a Queen of Snark for our die cut  challenge...what the heck...summer heat has gone to our brains.

So that means for we are going to crown double queens and princesses!!!  
A set each for the D is for Die Cut and the  L is for Lindsey challenges.

By royal decree, Edna declares our two newest Queens of Snark:


for D is for Die Cuts



For L is for Lindsey




As our newly crowned Queens, we invite you to be a guest designer for our next challenge.

Please connect with Sister Donna at donnastamps@live.ca by Friday August 9th for all the details.

And now for our Princesses of Snark:


For D is for Die Cuts:




For L is for Lindsey:






Congratulations to our newly crowned Queen and Princesses!

Don't forget to grab your 2024 Winners badges to display proudly on your blogs!

Would you like to be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark?

Join the Sisterhood in our current challenge S IS FOR SUMMER and you just may ascend to the throne!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting two of my cards as Princess of Snark! I am very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honor of Queen of Snark, I have been striving my whole life for that title. I do appreciate you choosing my card. Congrats to the others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I'm a princess! My dentist told me I "needed a crown" I said "I know, right! Thank you for selecting my card in your top picks. It's always a pleasure to channel my snarky side especially in celebration of Lindsey. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sisters for the Princess title - I'll wear it with pride! x

    ReplyDelete