Happy Snarky Saturday! Edna and the Snarky Sisters have a brand new challenge for you... W IS FOR WEDDINGS! You may think the challenge sounds straightforward, but NOPE! Edna has a few hints for you as you admire her in her matrimonial splendour. Have you heard this traditional wedding rhyme?
Something old, something new
Something borrowed, something blue.
My extensive internet research tells me that the bride, by wearing one of each of these things, would bring good luck to the marriage. All that to say... we are looking for a card or other crafty creation that has something OLD, something NEW, something BORROWED and something BLUE! It doesn't even HAVE to be a wedding card, but if you want it to be, go for it!
First up, TWO cards from our reigning Queen of Snark, IKE!
And now let's see what the Sisterhood thought of this challenge!
|SISTER JANE (inside)|
Ready to join the Sisterhood and play along? Of course you are! Here are some details you should keep in mind:
• You have until 11:55 PM EST on Friday, September 1st to upload your project using the Inlinkz below
• Visit the blogs of the Sisters and our Guest Designer, and leave them some bloggy lovin
• Link directly to your NEW project (no back linking please) generic or outdated links will be deleted
• Please include a link back to this challenge, and include our graphic on your blog post
• Please - no more than 10 combined challenges, including ours
• You may enter a challenge up to 3 times, as long as each entry is a separate post
We hope you join us in our W is for Weddings challenge! You just might be crowned QUEEN or PRINCESS of snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!