Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hail the Queen of diet Snark.

Hello and welcome to Tuesday.. one day closer to Friday.

We thank you for all the entries in the D is for Diet challenge and we liked them all, makes it hard to narrow it down. Yet the sisterhood prevailed and we would like to announce our Queen and Princesses.


The Queen of Snark is ..... Jenny Knapp  with this great card..



 
Please join us as a guest designer for our next challenge staring on March 23rd.  Please email Michelle at chellek2000@yahoo.com by March 15th and I will send you the details of our next challenge.



Our princesses for this challenge are...

Deanne

and Lucille K


Congratulations to our newest royalty. Be sure to grab your badge to display with snarky honor on your blogs for all the realm to see!

There is still time to link up to our current challenge  O is for Ombre. Maybe you will be our next Queen and Princesses. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone!!! Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for choosing my card as Princess of Snark! Greatly appreciate it! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Snarky Sisters. I love being a Princess and sharing the title with the Queen and Princesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thanks so much ladies, I am delighted to be Queen of Snark! Congrats to the Princesses too, so many lovely projects. I've just sent you an email Michelle, hope I'm not too late! Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete