Tuesday, March 8, 2022

All Hail The Queen and Princesses of Snark!

Once again, the time has arrived to crown our new Queen and Princess(es) of Snark. 

Edna and the sisterhood would like to thank everyone who joined us and played along with the Q is for Quirky challenge!  

After a great deal of deliberation, we are happy to decree by royal order our new Queen of Snark:





As our newly crowned Queen - we invite you to be a guest designer for our next challenge.

Please connect with Sister Donna at donnastamps@live.ca by Friday March 11 for all the details.

And now, on to our Royal Princesses of Snark!





Congrats to our newly crowned Queen and Princesses! 

Don't forget to grab your winners badges to display proudly on your blogs!

Would you like to be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark?? 

Join the sisterhood in our current challenge - V IS FOR VIBRANT and you just may ascend to the throne.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will wear my crown with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card. I am proud to be crown as a princess. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad you played along with us!

      Delete