As you may know, we lost one of our dear sisters last month.
Far too early, far too fast, our dear friend and sister Lindsey.
We are still coping with this loss and sending all the love to her family, friends and crafty friends around the world.
In honour of Lindsey, Edna and the Sisterhood are paying tribute with L is for Lindsey.
Whether you knew her or not, we want to see something on your project (and be sure to tell us what it is) that was inspired by Lindsey.
You can check out here blog HERE for some inspiration.
Here are the Lindsey inspired creations of the sisterhood:
We would love for you to play along with us and make something inspired by our dear sister Lindsey.
Here are some details to keep in mind:
- You have until 11:55 PM EDT on Friday August 19 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below
- Link to your NEW project, not just a generic link to your blog
- Please include a link back to this post, and we'd love to see our graphic on your post
- No more than 10 combined challenges, including ours
- You may enter our challenge up to three times, as long as each entry is a separate post
Are you an Instagrammer?
Follow us @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Beautiful design team projects to remember Lindsey by... she will be missed... ((HUGS)). HelenReplyDelete
Beautiful tribute from the team in honor of Lindsay! Rosi xReplyDelete