Tuesday, May 30, 2023

All Hail the Queen and Princesses of Snark

Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

The time has come once again to crown our Queen and Princesses of Snark.

Edna has reviewed the Y is for Yo Mama projects and has declared by royal decree, our new Queen of Snark...



As our newly crowned Queen, we invite you to be a guest designer for our next challenge.

Please contact Sister Donna at donnastamps@live.ca by Friday June 2 for all the details. 

And now, on to our Royal Princesses of Snark!







Congrats to our newly crowned Queen and Princesses! 

Don't forget to grab your new 2023 winners' badges to display proudly on your blogs!

Would you like to be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark?? 

Join the sisterhood in our current challenge - S IS FOR STEAMPUNK and you just may ascend to the throne!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my creation. I am a crowned princess and I am very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as Queen of Snark! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete