Tuesday, November 19, 2019

All Hail the Queen of Snark!

It's Sister Jo here, returning to announce the results of Challenge #147 - T is for Tea. Thanks to all who played along; I best get to it as I don't want you guys to stew over who grabbed the crown. Sorry about the terrible tea pun!


 And cue the fanfare... I give you our newest royalty: Queen Helen!


Let us strew your path with petals as you step forward to be crowned and collect your blog badge.



Helen, the sisterhood drop a curtsey and humbly request that you join us as our Guest Designer for our next challenge. Please contact Sister Jo at dottypudding@aol.com for all the details.

Our fair princess is Suzy from Ike's World who blew us away with not one but two fabulous ATCs.


Hope you enjoy your beautiful blog badge!


Do YOU wanna wear the crown? Think YOU can get your snark on? Then why not play along in our current challenge Q is for Quip!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am honoured!! Thank you sistahs! And congrats to Suzy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Queen Helen and thank you so much for my Princess Badge :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete